I'm sick, down with really bad flu & sore throat...
Ahhhhh, I need to get well soon! So that I'm able to make it for this Saturday's appointment & the Thailand trip which is 6 days away! I didn't know that I would be leaving for the sports exchange programme so soon, till Mindy & Hui Min were talking about it! Its soooooo soon! Okay, I want a time machine now!
I'm starting to like reading old e-mails & chat logs. They're helpful in making anyone laugh!
My ez-link card got confisicated by the bus 81 uncle I took this morning?! Okay, & JJ just told me that I will never see my ez-link card ever ever & ever again! Its gone! Its never returning back into my hands! ): Well, the bus uncle even told me that when I go and make my new ez-link card, they would return back me my card. Well...sighhhhh.
I've got to take bus tomorrow, when I'm half-alive. Zzzz. Oh wells, hopefully I'm able to make it for school tomorrow. Cause I'm not able to send Sara off ): I'm sorry girl! Don't worry, I will try my best to make it tomorrow, so I can pass you the extra battery! ( If I can find it...)
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I